It’s been a good 9 months since I’ve written anything on this blog. And I apologize for keeping you waiting. Over the last year, I’ve had a lot of readers and lots of friends and family messaging me on Facebook with questions etc. I hope I’ve inspired people to explore the topic further than what they’ve found in my blog so far. I’ve also gotten a couple of ping backs (references to my blog on other sites – primarily forums) and this last one (I’m looking at you, certain Mark’s Daily Apple forum/journal person!) really encouraged me to, at the very least, let you all know that I haven’t given up. I’m still going strong and believe in this diet as the optimal way of eating and living a healthier and longer life. And I definitely still intend to continue writing.
- Kaye Johnson on Weight Loss Journey So Far!
- vnutz on The Ketogenic Primer: The Guide To A Scientifically Healthy Diet
- Eric Cameron on Making “Low Carb” A Murderer – Part 2 of 2 – Broken from the start
- The Ketogenic Primer: The Guide To A Scientifically Healthy Diet | Asian Without Rice on A Year Later, We’re All Losing It
- Derek Tran on Making “Low Carb” A Murderer – Part 2 of 2 – Broken from the start